RSS Feed

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Boards overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

that stress on the 'r' exhibits my contentment.

yey, so the boards got over. Its been 2 weeks (they got over on the 27 with a horrible mcq paper) and i've done almost everything i wanted to. I had(still having) all the Thumsup (or is thumbsup..the bottle says the former, who cares? i do) i can have..ah bliss!

so we planned this 'outing' on the last day of the exams, it was successful for the first time ever, everyone was there(no transport problems for once!) We had decided upon citiwalk in Saket (nice place..but the strawberry gelato is overpriced). I was late and subject to the 'killer' glares from my friends (i couldnt help it..i was stuck in a traffic jam, isn't it normal???). Well, everyone was gorging on nice stuff, i got my food (pasta..loplop), and we sat and chatted and fought and argued and chatted some more, there was nothing much to do really. We hadn't planned to go for a movie (noooooooo) so we just hung around the mall, went to designer stores and basically freaked out.

I had a go at the Xbox, yeyy what fun!

Next stop was Crossword (ya that bookstore on the second floor), mini,ragini and me spent a considerable amount of time reading Shahrukh Khan's biography...yes i am an srk fan (the truth comes out eventually).

so thats how the 'outing' was.. uneventful but fun!

I plan to spend the remainder of my holidays thinking about what am i going to focus upon: SAT or IIT..telle est la question tu vois. I've got some nice classics, will read them too.

So long

4 comments:

arshiya said...

arsh:hi akriti,u r sittin rite next 2 me...
akki: yea so what..big deal, its not my pleasure!

arsh:keep ur mouth shut or else....

akki: (who is bored) yea go on..
arsh:coment-well written..
chao
akki says ciao
(kapykate/talli)

Espèra said...

Hi!!
The last post was a month back!!
Don't you write more frequently?

Unknown said...

oye i absolutely adore ur blog template anyways nice post thanx for mentioning me(!)

Akriti said...

Espèra: hmm...well, i plan to be more frequent now! and i absolutely adore your blog

Mini : ah anytime! lol